<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

Hey guys,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!


well, 2009 passed by,
2010 arrived..
A new YEAR, A new BEGINNING.
Currently working at my parent's office,
there's so much of things to do.
So busy, So tired..

meet-outs seem impossible for me.
I miss my girls~

Class chalet was awesome,
some of us changed a lot..
haha.. well, change for the better right?

Oh, results are coming out soon.
Anxious? Yes.
Scared? Yes.
Excited? Yes.

For such a long time, It was gone.
At a blink of an eye, it came back.
I thought it'll never ever come back,
Eventually, It did came back.
Now I'd to start all over again.

My world had just gone by
Always darkened skies
There was no reason to try
Never could fly

Now I’m tired of searching
And wondering why
It’s not really all that, much far
Reaching out for stars


Time to reach out
Time to be who I am


Finally, I believe
My dreams will unfold
It’s like being touched by an angel
A brand new beginning
It’s amazing
This is, a moment, I will remember

Finally, I can feel
Heaven on earth
It’s like being touched by an angel
My world is changing
I’m living out loud
Feels like, I’m been, touched by an angel above

I’ve waited for so long
For this day to arrive
The world seems a different place
Knowing I can fly

love, Yixi :)

P.S won't be in Singapore, see you guys soon :)




♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

7:30 PM