<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Monday, August 24, 2009

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

.SLOWLY, BIT BY BIT.


" just like the dessert, always waiting for the rain "

Tomorrow, is the day,
whereby I'll have my 'O' level English oral.
gosh, I'm so freaking worried and nervous right now.
today got back Literature and Humanities.
well, got B4 for both papers..
and it was kind of unexpected cause' i thought that I'd get C5 for both.
yeah, quite satisfied for it,
I'll thrive for A2 now :)
but currently, i need to buck up on chemistry and physics,
oops, hahaha, and maths too.
i shall be online on weekends now, whereas weekdays is for studying.

well, good luck my friends who're having oral tomorrow :)
tatas~ will be back soon.
ciaos~ :)


" hit by a moment of truth. "




♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

7:05 PM