<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Friday, July 31, 2009

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

.I WANT TO BELIEVE.


" I'll be on your side, forever more "

yeeps! today is a bad bad day.
grrr, so tired~
today supposed to have chemistry test,
but miss lim disappeared during chem lesson,
and so, test was cancelled.
BUT!!! early in the morning,
there's maths test. awwww~!
so boring~

anyway, I'm happy for my friends!
hahaha, happy ending :)
Love you both la~!
♥
see you two finally smiling,
felt so glad and relieved :D

♥ to both ♥ :
keep smiling, keep shining,
knowing you can always count on me for sure.
that's what friends are for :)
SMILE!

right, today didn't go running with friends.
spoiled my mood again, but I'd to take care of my sister.
she's sick.
and my mother! whaa, she can scare the hell out of me.
the way she smsed me, made me sooo freaking worried.
but i called her, and she said " maybe only. "
i was like...AHHHHH!
hahahahaha~!
van and swee min saw my reaction.
well, my grandma went for laser,
and no dinner, I'd to cook for my family.
gosh, i think i sucks at cooking.
hahaha~! but it's fun!~ :D
okay~ time to go.
ciaos~



♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

5:52 PM