<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

.SLEEPY SLEEPY DAY.


"And when you hear this song, I hope that you will see"


ahh-h, school ended early today,
and i went back home straight :)
I'm a good girl, hahaha!

well, today teacher was absent for history lesson.
yeah-ness! cause I'll be too tired to attend history class,
probably would fall asleep and get scolded.
during MT lesson i already fell asleep during listening comprehension,
yeah, I'm dead tired today.
hahaha :D

tomorrow there're tests, hais,
it's maths and physics.
some more, I'm weak at those topics.
& there's 'O' level MT listening comprehension.
nooooo, i hate this.
booo! I'm stressssssed up!
well, shall end here.
oh, my mom's friend brought one whole cake for me,
that cost him $90, heard from my mother,
and delivered it to my house.
hahaha, grandma thought that it was meant for my mom's birthday.
but it wasn't, and i was shocked,
that it was for me.
that's very nice of him~ :D
and now, I'm thinking very hard,
on how to clear this one whole big cake.
loves
♥
ciaos~ :)


"
No I don't think time is gonna heal this broken heart"



♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

4:43 PM