<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

.BEAT IT, BEAT IT, BEAT IT.


" my baby takes the morning train~
he works from nine till five and then~
he takes another home again~
to fine me waiting for him~ "

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
!


haha, early in the morning,
went to meet friends for breakfast,
and went to book the tickets for .....
HARRY POTTER!
yeah! i watched it yesterday! :D
hmm, i find it quite okay luh~
the whole story is all about love love one.
hahaha, hilarious too :D
just that some parts in the movie,
really is damn shocking and scary~
haha! oops~ :P
after that went MacDonald to grab a bite,
chatted awhile and went home.

booooo ~~
i want to run non-stop.
i want to eat non-stop.
I'm very stress now !!!!
I'm breaking up soon !!!
bye!


I'll reach out my hand to you~
I'll have faith in all you do~
Just call my name and I'll be there~



♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

11:33 AM