<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Monday, September 8, 2008

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

TO MYSELF!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YEAH!! I finally turned 16!! YES SAH!! I can watch NC 16 movies already. Woohoo..hahas!
Ok, totally didn't expect the girls&baby to do so much things for me. I'll tell the whole process.
## During physics lesson, i was very hungry as i only ate 2 siew mais. I can't eat because i got sore throat and i'll die without chilli. Ugh..then, during chemistry lesson, i was asking baby where to eat later. He still tell me to decide where to eat la, say go central. I was like ok lor..let's go there and eat. He was so damn good at acting?! I was like totally dunno what's going on? After that riona disappeared, i thought she ask me go with her to look for ms neo after school, and then i can't find her. Then brenda asked me to wait with her for Jojo and i said OK! THEN, while waiting for jojo, baby told me he changed his plan going to central to eat, he'll bring me somewhere SPECIAL. I was like WOW!!! then i kept pestering him the place he's bringing me but he die die also dun want tell me. After that Jojo came, then she said she wanna take something from riona, so we went to riona's house. Then i thought that jojo wanna take clothes from riona, got " HEI DE BAI DE "..then in the end riona let us come in her house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
## THEN, i saw a camera, still got the red light somemore. after that when riona opened her kitchen door, i saw the girls inside the kitchen singing happy b'day song to me. I WAS SO DAMN SHOCKED. I stood there, eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I totally didn't expect this to happen man! i dunno what to do at that point of time, i just kept saying " OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! " HAHAS!! and then i cut the cake and played damn hell lots of games. And something which the girls&baby must keep as a secret. VAN, the one who created the idea & RIONA, the one who pushed me!! i'll remember it :D The seeweed thingy...oh no..HAHAS!
OK I HAD ALOT OF FUN TODAY!
AND FULL OF SURPRISES TOO!
THIS'D BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I HAD!
THANK YOU GIRLS!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
and not to forget,
BABY TOO!

Labels:




♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

6:35 PM