<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

MY CHINESE TUITION!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear bloggie;
___________________________________________________________________
## Early in the morning wake up and as usual, cleaned the whole house. OK WHATEVER MAN! I'm so damn pissed off this morning! I told my Dad i finished my 'N' level chinese already, so i hope i don't have to continue my chinese tuition anymore. He told me cannot, because he piad for the fees already, ok i understand, so i told him i'll go for this month then next month i no need go. He said "hmmm.." then i was so so glad that i dun need to go already. BUT I WAS WRONG! i was like a few steps away from him, then he told me that i'll need to continue the tuition, BECAUSE I WILL " FORGET CHINESE" AS I DIDN'T PRACTICE MUCH? i was like WHAT-THE-HELL?!!! i argue that i dun have to, i wanna concentrate on my other subjects. But he didn't say anything, just kept quiet and watch his TV. urgh!!! i was so mad, that i didn't speak a single word out of my mouth after that. Whatever, i'm not going to bother, and i'll NOT EVEN BOTHER WHAT THE TEACHER IS TEACHING. I'll listen to my MP3 and enjoy the classics~
___________________________________________________________________
## Whatever man, i don't care already. That tuition is nothing..wasting my time. Nevermind, i hate it. The day before my birthday i had to experience all these crap! urgh!! ( rolling my eyes )
OK, shall not continue anymore. I'll read my ECLIPSE..whahaha. TATAS!

Labels:




♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

9:57 AM