<body>

♥ THIS GIRL♥


Photobucket
♥YIXI GUO; 郭懿希♥.
Sweet 16 going 17
Born on 8 SEPTEMBER 1992
I ♥ SUBWAYS & WAFFLES
WHITE & PINK is my colour♥
In A World Of SINGLE-HOOD
Singapore
♥ 3 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Twitter and Facebook SMS Updates

♥ WISHES♥

Ipod Touch
New Handphone
Endless storybooks
SAVE EARTH
Shopping Spree!
13points for 'O' level
Bags
A Room all to myself

♥CHIT-CHAT♥




♥ BYE-BYE♥

SEE YOU
♥Memories♥


♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010

♥ MY LIFE


♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Sweet & Lovely Life ♥

Dear Bloggie;
==================================================================
AHHHS!! i'm so gonna be dead man! On 2 september, i had 'N' lvl chinese paper. ohmygosh, the compo question were like =.=? haiya, i think i wrote out of point already, shouldn't have chose that question about parents are using objects to reward the child. Tsk! On 3 september, SOCIAL STUDIES! ok, if i do pass right, it would be a miracle. I cross-reference to the wrong source!!!!@#@! arghh~i feel utterly dispirited & depressed right now. Lastly, on 4 september, had ENGLISH PAPER 1&2. OHMYTIAN, both are hard to do ok?! arghh, i don't even know what i wrote for letter, i just like anyhow "Bomb" inside? i hope my compo can help pull some marks..hais~ then paper2, wha lao, all is ANSWER IN YOUR OWN WORDS?! arghh...ok nevermind, the papers are the history now, what have been done is done, can't change it. LEAVE IT TO FATE !!
==================================================================
OK. let's get into business right now. Tsk! Firstly, i don't need You to do anything alright, what have been done is already done, You can't go back to the past. You think i won't find out you read my letter? Don't be naive, there are many eyes out there..I find it very ridiculous when You said that You saw your name on that letter and You can't resist it and want to look at it. HUH?! You know what? You're telling me that YOU'RE TEMPTED TO LOOK AT MY LETTER. Please, there is something called PRIVACY. I didn't even once INVADE YOUR PRIVACY, so why must you do it? You did something which is unforgiven you know? Ya, i know You said SORRY to me&ian, I don't know if IAN wants to forgive you, BUT You expect me to do what? Forgive You the minute You said sorry? Impossible...Ask yourself, will You forgive that person if that person did this to You? Maybe you don't have your own privacy, because you let the guys see your smses, you allowed them to look at your letter mah. I know you said something to IAN last time, something that TOTALLY INSULTED ME, SOMETHING WHICH I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU SAID THAT. But what did i do? I don't bother, i don't even pursue the matter! I just dun wanna say out ok, i don't want to make things worst. Not i wanna say until so cruel ok, you told me that you cannot stand the girls laughing at you about the "LOVE KILLER"..and you said that you DON'T MIND the guys laughing because they're joking&playing around with you. Then i ask you, if the girls were just joking&playing with you, WILL YOU MIND THEM? You said You forget things EASILY, I dunno if you forgot that you read my letter before. I dunno la, i already said what i needed to say, i cannot stand it anymore when you keep asking the same questions again and again. It's not my fault that i didn't talk to You, YOU MADE ME NOT TO TALK TO YOU.

Labels:




♥ LOVE YIXI-Guo

1:36 PM